- Acting to reduce a claim for £2.5m against an English University (North of England).
- Assisting in settling a £7m claim against a Local Authority for £2.2m, acting as expert, advisor and negotiator – England.
- Advising on quantum and time on a major water service contract in Northern Ireland for the principal specialist contractor.
- Extension of time, major earth moving and road works – West Indies, contract value; £20m.
- Pre-programming airport extension and airside works – Caribbean, contract value; £10m.
- Airport dispute on time and claim for loss and expense – South America, contract value; £8m.
- Disputes regarding air site works in the Maldives.
- Claim for loss and expense, time and nature of ground works – runway, extension and new airport, Ireland.
- Civil Engineering dispute and quantum claim in Republic of Ireland and major European roads.
- Acting as expert in adjudications in England, Scotland, N. Ireland, West Indies and I.O.M – both in civil engineering and construction.
- Acting in mediation in respect of employer, Principal Contractor and Sub-contractor clients in both civil engineering and construction.
- Represents various statutory and public bodies.
To find out more about our expertise in the areas of Construction and Contract Law, or would like
advice on an issue please get in touch via our contact page